Click here for an overview on the details of dedicating your child to the Lord.
Throughout the year, we offer opportunity for young children to be dedication to God by their families. We typically have child dedication services two times a year, near Mother's Day and near Thanksgiving Weekend. The dedication ceremony is a symbolic way for parents to offer the child to God and recognize that as parents, they are stewards of the child's life. It also acknowledges the parent's intent to raise the child in a God-honoring manner.
As a part of this dedication, you as a parent commit to:
- Publicly affirm your personal faith in Christ as renew your dedication to Him and His Word.
- Pray for God's direction in your lives and in the lives of your children
- Faithfully participate in a Christian community as a family
- Teach your children the Truths of God's word
- Anticipate and seek to lead your children to a personal faith in Christ
The next child dedication weekend is
May 12 & 13, Mother's Day Weekend
Click HERE to register!
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or see the brochure.