The Worship Arts Ministry is made up of people of all ages who love the Worship Arts. From rookies to pros, our team is filled with people donating their time and talent to the Lord and using their skills to further His Kingdom.
For more info, please contact Tracy King at 818.575.2244 or email@example.com
Worship Arts: CALVARY CHOIR
Calvary Choir meets regularly with Choir Director, Marcus Klotz, every Thursday, 7pm-8:30pm, in the backstage Green Room (at the rear of the first floor). Marcus is a young, energetic Director, and has a Choral Directing Masters from Pepperdine.
- Choir is a growing ministry, with no auditions required. Please come and sing praises with us!
- Choir sings approximately once a month in the Sunday AM Services, and also at special events (Christmas Eve, Christmas Services, Easter), including a Hymn Sing, and Special Concerts.
- Calvary Choir is open to people of ALL AGES who enjoy singing Worship songs, hymns, and classical pieces.
Worship Arts: VOCAL ENSEMBLE
This team is made up of small groups of singers, who lead the Church Body in Worship each Sunday. They lead the Body with their love for the Lord and for each other, their gift of communication, and their heart for Worship, and vocal skill.
- Typically team members serve once a month, but may sing more often if available. Vocal Ensemble also sings at special events (Christmas Eve, Christmas Services, Easter).
- Training: Vocal Ensemble is open to people of ALL AGES who have a gift for singing, and enjoy leading others in Worship. Placed by audition.
- We also have various ministries at Calvary who are always looking for vocalists and vocal leaders: EC, Elem, MS, HS, and Young Adult, all need adult and student vocalists.
- Rehearsals are only the Thursday prior to the Sunday one sings, from 6:30-8:00 pm on Stage. The Thursday rehearsal is required for the Sunday one is serving.
Worship Band: INSTRUMENTALIST VOLUNTEERS
This team helps lead the Church Body in Worship by playing in the Band for the Main Services and/or ministries throughout the church.
- Typically a Band member serves once or twice per month.
- Volunteers also needed for Special Events, like Christmas Eve, and for other ministries at the church who need instrumentalists, including our Saturday 6pm Spanish Service.
- Training: Experience needed, and placement by audition. Teens welcome!
- Rehearsal typically one-hour before the Saturday Service, or the Sunday AM Services. MS, HS, and Young Adults also need gifted adults and students in their Worship Bands. Instrumentalists needed of all ages!
Worship Arts: CALVARY ORCHESTRA
This newly formed team is under the direction of Marcus Klotz, and is open to all ages of instrumentalists.
- The rehearsal and performance schedule is fluid at this time, but does include Easter and Christmas Eve Services, and special events and performances,
- Some experience is needed